08 July 2011

Round 1 - House 1

Heyy!! I have finished playing house one and i made a story up around it!!
Round #1 will consist of the contestants meeting Nathan. He will stay the night at each of the houses. Throughout his stay, he will get one "chat" interaction with each of the girls - meaning i will control that. He will also be able to interact with the girls on his own will. At 6pm there will be a rose cermony. He will give the girl with highest relationship level a first impression rose. The contestant with the lowest relationship level will be asked to leave.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan's POV

I still can't beleive Marty put meup for this! I can definately find love without some tacky game show....mayba i can't but still.....this is absurd! I'm happy without a girlfriend...or maybe not.

At least the producers bought a satisfactory house! I will be comfortable for the night before i move on to house two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cora's POV

"He's here!! Now everybody act natural!" I yelled at the other four girls i would be living with for the next month.
"I Bet you he's gorgeous!" Drew Beamed.
"Meh, as long as he's famous i'm all good!" Elise Said
I Couldn't beleive what i was hearing! Elise only cares if he's famous! I bet you she's here for reasons other than to fiind love!
" 'Allo ladies! I'm Nathan King and I am your bachelor!" He said as he entered with a corny accent.
That accent is soooooo cheesy!! Why does have an accent? I will never be able to take him seriously.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan POV
They are all beautiful girls, absolutely stunning.....and i ruined it! I did an accent. How could i pull a fake accent??

They all gawped at me like i was an idiot...which i am.

I didnt want to to stand there looking stupid so i went and began a conversation with the first girl i saw.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella POV
Of all the gorgeous girls in this house, he chose me to talk to! Me! He's sooooo cute and he could have gone to any of the girls in this room yet he chose me!
"Hey I'm Bella, pleased to meet you Nathan." I said with blushing cheeks

"You too Bella. Sorry about my funny accent.....I'm not good with crouds"

"But there's only five of us here?!"

"....Yeah, I guess I'm Shy"

"Hehe dont worry! I'm pretty nervouse myself!"

OMG he is sooo cute that it's making me nervous!! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elise POV
So he wasnt famous....oh well he's still cute as a button!

But he went to Bella. Of course it was Bella...she's Gorgeous! Who wouldn't go to bella?

But i wanted to be the first he went to...I guess i'm just not pretty like Bella is.
I get along pretty well with Drew though! She's a real crack-up i must say!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cora POV
He came to yours truly second! I couldnt beleive it!
But what did i do? I went and scared him with thought of starting a family! Great! I know i love childeren but couldn't i have waited until i (maybe?) won? What if he hates kids?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amabel POV
Bella and Nathan were talking forliterally hours! they really hit it off. I hope the same goes for me and nathan! I just watched two and half met until it was my turn to converse with nathan.

... I think i may be waiting a while.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan POV
It was weird really. Cora brought up childeren almost immediately. I mean i love kids - i want at least 5 of my own but she's being pretty forward.
But then i found myslef think of being surrounded by kids and grandkids. i could help but smile. maybe she wasnt forward enough ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Amabel POV

In the end, after waiting and i waiting, i decided that i would approach him.

"Hey I'm Amabel!"I said

"Hey I'm Nathan! Sorry i havent been able to talk to you"

"Aww that's OK! We're talking now, aren't we?"

"Yeah! i guess we are! So, are going to watch the big footy match thats on tonight?"

"Uhm, no! You have to be joking! Sure i looove watching tv but i absolutely hate sports!"

little did i know that that was the worst possible thing to say.


" I'm sorry, I'm athletic!? You can't seriously beleive we could ever date right?!" he scread at me

" We can get past it! I know we can!"

"Hmm maybe, i suppose"

" ...Yeah we'll see"


I think i made a huge mistake criticizing sports...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan POV


I only managed to have a quick conversation with Drew and Elise. drew was suprinslingly an incredible bore! All she did was talk about her self.


Elise was much better. She was highly inappropriate and kept making dirty jokes.


Now i'm at the rose ceremony i know who im giving the rose to but whos going home??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there you have it!! Round one of house one is finished!! Who will get the first impression rose?? Who will be going home?? Will Amabel and Nathan get over each others differences?? Will Cora and Bella's relationship with Nathan keep going strong?? How about elise and Drew, will either of them ever impress Nathan? STAY TUNEEED!!

Lots of love
Hayley x



No comments:

Post a Comment